Walt Mankowski on 5 Aug 2006 11:41:01 -0000

Fwd: Yet Another Damian Conway Class!

If anyone's interested in this, please contact Steve directly.
Thanks.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com> -----

Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:53:03 -0400
From: "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com>
To: "ny.pm" <ny@lists.pm.org>
Subject: Yet Another Damian Conway Class!
	"ny.pm" <ny@lists.pm.org>

I'm quite sure anyone who attended damian's class last month will tell
you it' well worth attending one of these. Also, if you didn't need
convincing, but couldn't make it last time, here's another chance!

dha

----- Forwarded message from Jim Keenan <jkeen@verizon.net> -----

Fellow Perl hackers and Open Source aficionados:

Many of us were able to attend the all-day course on Advanced Perl Module Development given by Damian Conway, co-sponsored by CheetahMail, held in lower Manhattan on July 8.

It turns out that Damian has one remaining teaching slot available on his current North American tour.  If we want to have him back in New York City and can drum up sufficient attendance, we can do so.

The details would be this:

Saturday, September 30, 2006
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location:  tbd (but likely the same as for the July 8 class)
Course:  Advanced Object-Oriented Perl
Course Description:  http://damian.conway.org/Courses//AdvancedOO.html
Fee:  probably same as last time:  $200; payment details to come

At this point we need to get a head-count to see if this plan is feasible.  If you are seriously interested in AOOP on Sat Sept 30, please send an email to Steve Lembark at:  lembark@wrkhors.com

Thank you very much.

Jim Keenan

----- End forwarded message -----

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
"Take myself, subtract films, and the remainder is zero"