spiderboy on 9 Aug 2006 13:28:01 -0000

[Fwd: Wow. 341 shirts!]

Subject: Wow. 341 shirts!
From:    "Jay Hannah" <jay@jays.net>
Date:    Wed, August 9, 2006 9:03 am
To:      shirts@jays.net

http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

Wow. I'm stunned. 341 shirts (~$2400 USD + shipping). 24 locations to ship
to. Spain, Denmark, Germany, Israel, Italy, Australia.

I never thought we'd have this much interest. :)

Please give Mike and I a couple days to get ourselves organized, then I'll
send out a "Phase II" email where we start getting everyone exact quotes
with shipping and start getting the money shuffled around and the printing
facility fired up.

Thanks for your patience. This is great!

Omaha.pm

-