Meng Weng Wong on 29 Sep 2006 02:36:52 -0000

Re: Social meeting Tuesday Oct 3

re venue, i vote for http://www.standardtap.com/ ... but most of you already knew that :)

On Sep 26, 2006, at 7:31 PM, Walt Mankowski wrote:

I was chatting with John Cappiello after PPW this weekend and he
suggested we have a social meeting sometime soon.  I think that's a
great idea, so we decided to meet this coming Tuesday night, October
3, at the Independence Brewpub at 12th and Market (above Market East
Station).

The reasons for picking a Tuesday are a) it avoids conflicting with
the Eagles-Packers game this coming Monday night, and b) Ricardo
Signes, founding of ABE.pm, may be joining us!

Another reason to get together is that John and Rick want to talk to
us about the possibility of hosting something like the PPW in
Philadelphia sometime.  So if you're interested in talking about that,
please try to join us.  But even if you're not, they've got good beer
there and chances are we'll be talking about other things as well.

Things will start getting underway at 7.

Walt