Walt Mankowski on 30 Nov 2006 16:20:40 -0000

Social Meeting Tuesday night

As Geoff just pointed out, we haven't had much traffic here recently.
John Cappiello has suggested we have another social meeting sometime
soon.  So let's meet back at the Independence Brewpub at 7 PM Tuesday
night, December 5.  That's the day after the Eagles game, so you can
go to the game Monday night and then drown your sorrows with us on
Tuesday!

This is the same brewpub where we met in October.  It's at 12th and
Market above Market East Station.  We'll meet at 7 pm.

Walt