Susan J. Talbutt on 6 Dec 2006 20:02:59 -0000

Perl 2006 Advent Calendar

All,

>From 2001 through 2003, www.perladvent.org hosted the Perl Advent
calendar, describing a module a day.

It was down last year. This year, I can't get to the site from home
(speakeasy DSL) or work (UPenn), but Google has a page cached. Anyone
have any info? Is it up? Under new ownership? Went out for hot cocoa
with the reindeer and hasn't been seen since?

I'm not doing much perl these days, and I need my fix!

How was the social meeting? Did you see the model trains?

Susan

--
More Buckaroo Banzai than Napolean Dynamite.
-