Walt Mankowski on 12 Jan 2007 20:56:21 -0000

CS Distinguished Lecture, 1/16, Richard Stallman, Free Software Foundation

My apologies if you've already seen this.  I sent this out to the list
yesterday but never received it back from the list server.  I'm
resending it in case it got dropped somewhere.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Walt Mankowski <walt@cs.drexel.edu> -----

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:18:02 -0500
From: Walt Mankowski <walt@cs.drexel.edu>
To: phl@lists.pm.org, plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: CS Distinguished Lecture, 1/16, Richard Stallman, Free Software Foundation

I think this was already mentioned on the plug list, but I thought I'd
send out a reminder that on Tuesday afternoon Richard Stallman will be
giving a lecture on software patents at Drexel.  I realize it's not a
convenient time for a lot of folks, but hopefully some of you will be
able to make it.

Stallman, of course, is one of the founding fathers of the open source
movement.  If not for Richard Stallman, I'd probably by typing this
email in vi.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from David Breen <david@cs.drexel.edu> -----