Walt Mankowski on 23 Feb 2007 21:42:43 -0000

Social Meeting Monday, March 5

John Cappiello and I have been iChatting this afternoon about having
meeting sometime soon.  We've picked a date -- March 5 -- but not a
location.  We'd like to stay around Market East.  Some thoughts for a
possible venue are:

* Independence Brewpub (where we've met the last few times)
* Ong's (don't know anything about it)
* Vietnam Palace
* Vietnam
* Ludwig's Garden

Any comments or suggestions for alternate places?  I don't get out
much these days, especially in that area, so don't be afraid to
suggest someplace else.

Walt