Barry Dancis on 1 Mar 2007 03:40:09 -0000

[Fwd: Perl Contract-West Chester, Pa-Long Term]

Anybody have an interest in this - send me your resume and I will send it along.

Bary

Hello Barry:

Listed below is a PERL Developer  contract for a client in West Chester,
Pa. This is for 6 months and is potentially extendable for longer. Please
call me if you maybe interest or let me know when and how would be the best
way to reach you by phone.

Our client, located in the Western Suburbs of Philadelphia, is a leader in
the global distribution of scientific products, presents an excellent
working environment, and has a good reputation for their treatment of
consultants. We need someone to begin this assignment immediately. This is
a planned 6 month engagement with probable extension. Great opportunity to
work at a great company.

Requirements:

- Minimum of four (4) years experience with Object Oriented PERL
Programming, EMB PERL, PERL DBI, Mod_Perl used in a web application
environment.
- Experience with Object-oriented application design and architectures
- Solid knowledge and/or experience with CGI
- Knowledge and use of DBD/DBI
- Demonstrated ability to author a PERL program and/or install a PERL
Module
- Solid understanding and practical experience with Oracle, SQL, SOAP, XML,
- Apache installation/administration plus, but not required
- Practical experience with requirements gathering, interaction with
business users
- Practical experience with UML
- Background in Unix
- Solid understating of Shared Libraries and how they apply to PERL

Preferred:

- Ideal candidate also has experience with Java and Java Script.
- Experience in an Apache Server environment.

-