Walt Mankowski on 23 Mar 2007 15:53:14 -0000

A note on job postings to the list

Hi everyone,

Our policy here is that we don't mind the occasional job posting to
the list.  I've been out of the Real World for a while, and it's good
to see that companies are still looking for perl programmers.  But I'd
like to make two suggestions:

1. Can we at least try to keep the job postings to the Philadelphia
   metropolitan area?  There is a perl jobs mailing list[1] which is
   almost certainly a better place to look for New York area perl
   programmers than this list.

2. If you decide to reply to one of the infrequent job postings on
   this list, please be sure you're replying to the original poster,
   not this mailing list.

Thanks,

Walt

1. http://lists.cpan.org/showlist.cgi?name=jobs