Walt Mankowski on 21 May 2007 11:55:37 -0000

Fwd: YAPC::Europe 2007 Call for Papers Deadline this Sunday

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Klausner <domm@cpan.org> -----

Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:45:47 +0200
From: Thomas Klausner <domm@cpan.org>
To: conferences@yapceurope.org
Subject: [Conferences] YAPC::Europe 2007 Call for Papers Deadline this Sunday

Hi!

Just a quick note to let you all know that the deadline for submitting
talk proposals for this year's YAPC::Europe is rapidly approaching:

Proposal Submission Deadline: Sunday, 27th May 2007, 23:59 (CET)

For some ideas on talks and last-minute discussions see our wiki:
http://vienna.yapceurope.org/ye2007/wiki?node=SuggestedTalks

More information on how to submit a talk can be found on our website:
http://vienna.yapceurope.org/ye2007/cfp.html

Speakers do not have to pay the attendance fee, and will recieve some
special goodies!

If you never did a talk (at a YAPC, or in general), we strongly
encourage you to give it a try! The organisers will try to help
newcomers with their talks, e.g. by proofreading the presentations.

We're waiting for your proposals!

Thomas Klausner,
on behalf of Vienna.pm

--