Walt Mankowski on 20 Jun 2007 15:19:29 -0000

Re: REMINDER: Meeting tonight at Independence Brewpub

Oops, today feels like a Monday, but I suppose it's Wednesday already,
isn't it?  At least that's what my calendar says.  That's what I get
for cutting and pasting my announcement.

The meeting is tonight, Wednesday, June 20, 2007, at 7 PM EDT.

Sigh.