Walt Mankowski on 30 Jun 2007 13:46:32 -0000

Re: technical meeting?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 10:22:53PM -0400, Hans Dieter Pearcey wrote:
> This August, Dave Rolsky is going to be in town (Aug 3-15).  You may
> know him from such modules as HTML::Mason, Alzabo, Params::Validate,
> and DateTime.  He's offered to come and give a talk if anyone's
> interested.

That would be great.  Thanks, Dave!

> Is anyone up for a meeting, and if so, is there anything in
> particular you'd like to hear Dave talk about?

I'd vote for either Alzabo or DaveTime.

> (also, do we have a place where we can have a meeting?)

Well, I got an email from Jim Wismer about the possibilities of having
our last meeting at ISI if we needed to, so I'm going to assume that's
still an option.

In a pinch we could have a meeting in my lab at Drexel.  Pros:
projector, seating for about 20, copious whiteboards.  Cons:
disturbing my labmates, finding the room in the maze of orange brick
buildings.

Walt