Urb LeJeune on 29 Aug 2007 22:58:02 -0000

Free books

I have the following books available for adoption by a good home.
They are located in Tuckerton (mainland side of Long Beach
Island.) My wife get to the Landsdale area a couple of times a
month and could arrange a meet or they could be picked up in
Westchester.

Urb

Perl 5 Pocket Reference Vromans 3rd edition
O'Reilly 2000

Perl Black Book Holzner
Coriolis 1999

Object Oriented Perl Conway
Manning 2000

Perl 5 How-To Glover, Humpbreys, & Weiss
Waite Group 1996

Perl Cookbook Christansen & Torkington
O'Reilly 1998

Advanced Perl Programming Srinivasan
O'Reilly 1997

Programming the Perl DBI Descartes & Bunce
O'Reilly 2000

Perl & LWP  Burke
O'Reilly 2002

Web Client Programming with Perl  Wong
O'Reilly 1997

Programming Perl Wall & Schwartz O'Reilly 1991

Perl Cookbookby Sklar & Trachtenberg
O'Reilly 2003

Perl & CGI For the World Wide Web
Peachpit 1999

Instant Web Scripts with CGI/Perl Sol & Berznieks
M&T 1996

Programming Web Graphics with Perl & DNU Software
O'Reilly 1999

CGI/Perl Cookbook Patchett & Wright
John Wiley 1998