Walt Mankowski on 14 Sep 2007 14:38:12 -0000

Re: Should we meet on Wednesday September 19?

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 09:21:19AM -0500, R. Geoffrey Avery wrote:
> It will be Talk Like a Pirate Day (http://www.talklikeapirate.com/).

That might be fun.  The place we've been meeting at recently,
Independence Brewpub, has closed ("temporarily", according to a sign
in their window) so we'll need to find another place.  Any
suggestions?

> PS.  If you are going to the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop now is the time to
> reserve a hotel room.  http://pghpw.org/ppw2007/location.html

We should probably think about having a tech meeting before PPW to do
some practice talks.  PPW is October 13-14.  The Monday of that week,
October 8, is Columbus Day, so that might be bad.  Maybe the 9th or
10th?

Walt