Eric Roode on 26 Mar 2008 07:00:21 -0700

Re: POSIX change history

Quoting Hans Dieter Pearcey <hdp@pobox.com>:

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 08:36:02AM -0400, Eric Roode wrote:
> >     Does anyone know how I can find this module's change history?
>
> does this help?
>
> http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?perl_git_repositories
>
> what would be most convenient is gitweb pointed at one of those, but it might
> still be what you want.

Not really -- I don't know git, would have to learn it, don't want to download
the whole repository, just want the history of the one module.

<flame>Git?! Don't the Perl maintainers have anything better to do than to
change the backend version control system every few years?? </flame>

--
Eric