Jeff Horwitz on 30 May 2008 13:30:57 -0700

Re: YAPC Practice talks?

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Walt Mankowski wrote:

Looking at the schedule, I think there are only two of us doing talks
this year -- me and Jeff Horwitz.  (My apologies if I missed anyone.)
I've already done my one-liners talk twice -- once at PPW and once at
Drexel.  I'd be glad to do it again here if anyone wants to see it.
Jeff's doing a talk on mod_parrot.  Do you want to do a run-through
before the conference?

i'm still working on the talk, but hope to have something presentable this weekend. what day were you thinking of?

-jeff
-