Ricardo SIGNES on 12 Aug 2008 10:38:00 -0700

pobox.com is hiring jr. programmer (and admin)

So, I hate to break the silence on this list with something this mercenary,
but... well, tough!  I work at IC Group, but that really means Pobox.com and
Listbox.com.  We're located in Philadelphia, we're nearly 100%
Perl-programming, and we're a fun place to work.

We're looking for some more junior staff, so you don't need to be a Perl guru.
Postings linked below; take heed when it says "resume in plain text."

  * http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/eng/792365652.html

  * http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/sad/792369480.html

--
rjbs