Walt Mankowski on 1 Dec 2008 14:19:55 -0800

REMINDER: "Atypical Types" talk Wednesday night at PLUG

Just a reminder that Mark's talk at PLUG is Wednesday night.

We're long overdue for a meeting ourselves.  Any interest in a meeting
next week?  I can do any night but Monday.  We could do dinner, or if
folks are interested in a tech meeting I could do one of the talks I
did at YAPC or PPW.

Walt