Walt Mankowski on 7 Jan 2009 12:00:25 -0800

Tech meeting next week

Yes, an actual tech meeting!  I was thinking I could get things
started by doing my Perl One-Liners talk.  I've given it at PPW, YAPC and
PLUG, but not for you guys yet.  Actually I've expanded it from a 20
minute YAPC talk to about 40 minutes now, so even if you've seen it
before there's new material.

We're still trying to work out where and when it will be.  I can do
any day but Monday.  Are there any days next week that look
particularly good or bad for people?

Walt