Walt Mankowski on 11 Mar 2009 12:35:04 -0700

Re: upcoming meeting?

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 03:19:38PM -0400, Floyd Johnson wrote:
> I probably rushed through the relevant index page, but do I have it
> correct there's a technical meeting on the 16th?

You must have, because I don't have any idea what you're talking
about.

Having said that, next week might not be bad for a meeting.  The 16th,
however, is bad for me.  I've got a paper due that day, and also it
seems dangerously close to St. Patty's Day.  The 17th is also bad for
me, but either the 18th or 19th would be OK.

It's short notice for a tech talk, so let's plan on a dinner meeting.
Someone has suggested visiting New Delhi, an Indian buffet place at
40th and Chestnut.  Any thoughts?

Walt