Walt Mankowski on 18 May 2009 07:48:16 -0700

Fwd: Two days left to reserve your CMU dorm room for YAPC|10. Exclusive hold ends May 19th.

The deadline's tomorrow.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Robert Blackwell <robert@robertblackwell.com> -----

Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 06:47:23 -0400
From: Robert Blackwell <robert@robertblackwell.com>
To: yapc <yapc@pm.org>, pm_groups@pm.org
Subject: [pm_groups] Five days left to reserve your CMU dorm room for
	YAPC|10. Exclusive hold ends May 19th.

YAPC|10 is June 22-24, http://yapc10.org in Pittsburgh, PA.

Where to Stay

On-campus dormitories

Reservations
Please use the CMU Conference Services Registration Form,
https://web.campusservices.cmu.edu/conferences/registration.taf?ID=YAPC2009,
to reserve dorm rooms and parking permits. Rooms are being held
exclusively for our event until May 19th. After that date, rooms will not
be held for us exclusively and are more likely to be sold-out.

Rooms
85 double-sized rooms, single occupancy. ($63.00/night)
20 double-sized rooms, double occupancy. ($36.00/night per person)
55 single-sized rooms, single occupancy. ($51.00/night)
Linen service and housekeeping included with all rooms. Parking is
available for about $12 per day.

Quality Inn University Center (choicehotels.com)

The YAPC|10 organizers recommend the Quality Inn for attendees. They offer
free parking and provide free shuttle runs to CMU during the day. We have
secured a block of 50 rooms at the Quality Inn at a reduced conference
rate.

Reservations
412-683-6100 (please use this number and mention you are attending the Yet
Another Perl Conference to ensure conference rates) Reservations must be
made by May 23rd in order to receive the event discount.
Rooms
Queen bed, double occupancy. ($104.99 + 14% tax)
Two double beds, double occupancy. ($109.99 + 14% tax)
$10 for each adult beyond two per room.
--
Request pm.org Technical Support via support@pm.org

----- End forwarded message -----