mjd-perl-pm on 13 Jul 2009 08:11:36 -0700

Will someone take shirts to Lisbon for me?

I have two YAPC::ASIA T-shirts that I want to contribute to the
benefit auction at YAPC::EU in Lisbon this year.  But I'm too busy and
disorganized to box them up and mail them.  As evidence, I will point
out that I was not even able to get my act together enough to send out
email like this one in time for Pittsburgh YAPC.

I want someone to come to my home (in West Philadelphia) or office (U
Penn) and get the shirts from me, then get them to Lisbon for the
benefit auction.

-