Walt Mankowski on 22 Aug 2009 05:33:56 -0700

Trip to Victory Brewpub with ABE.pm

Our friends at ABE.pm are planning a trip to the Victory Brewing
Company on Saturday, September 12, and we at PHL.pm are welcome to
join them.  They're planning on getting there in time for their noon
brewery tour.  In fact, they're aiming to get there by 11:30, but
they've got to drive all the way down from Bethlehem so we probably
don't have to get there quite so early.  After the tour we'll have
lunch in their brewpub and probably sample a few of their brews.  Mmm,
HopDevil.

Victory's located in Downingtown, PA, roughly 40 miles west of
Philadelphia.  Driving directions are online at
http://www.victorybeer.com/directions.aspx .  It's also possible,
though not especially easy, to get there on Septa.  The Downingtown R5
stop is about a 1 1/4 mile walk from the brewpub.  However, not all
the Saturday trains stop at Downingtown, so you'd have to arrive at
10:46 AM.  We could also try to arrange carpools if there's enough
interest.

Walt