Walt Mankowski on 2 Dec 2009 10:55:54 -0800

REMINDER: December meeting tomorrow

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:45:28PM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> We haven't met in a while, and if we don't have one soon then
> everyone's going to be too busy with shopping and holiday parties and
> suchlike.  So how about if we meet next week?  Let's say Thursday,
> December 3, 7 PM at Nodding Head.

Just a reminder that we'll be meeting tomorrow night at the Nodding
Head Brewpub.  Nodding Head is at 1516 Samson St. in Center City.
We'll meet at 7 PM for beer and food.

Please let me know if you'll be coming so we know how big of a table
to get.

Walt