Walt Mankowski on 7 Dec 2009 09:55:20 -0800

Fwd: Perl Oasis 2010 / Orlando Perl Workshop

Sorry, I should have passed this along sooner.  I think the cheap room
rates might be gone by now, but you can still register for the
conference itself.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Chris Prather <perigrin@gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:50:30 -0500
From: Chris Prather <perigrin@gmail.com>
To: "Orlando.pm" <orlando-perl-mongers@googlegroups.com>,
	PM Groups <pm_groups@pm.org>
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl Oasis 2010 / Orlando Perl Workshop

Hi All,

Perl Oasis 2010 is happening on January 16th 2010 at the Orlando Four
Points Sheraton, and sponsored by Magazines.com. The Perl Oasis is a
day long conference focusing on practical applications of Perl. The
conference is being organized by the Orlando Area Perl Mongers and is
scheduled for January 16, 2010 in Orlando, FL.

The conference registration is currently at Early Bird prices ($20 /
$10 for students), we expect this to double approximately two weeks
before the conference (January 2nd). Also we have secured a block of
rooms at the Venue at a special rate but this rate is for a *very*
short time only:

All reservations must be received on or before November 25, 2009. They
will release all rooms after this date, rooms must be prepaid or they
are lost.

Hotel dates Jan 15-18 for the $75 rate, I think they will add a few
days on either side.

Hotel Reservations Department at 1-800-327-1366 between the hours of
9AM - 6PM (EST I assume), Monday through Friday only

The Website for the conference is http://perloasis.org/opw2010, and
there is an IRC channel set up for communicating with the organizers
and other participants, it is #orlando on irc.perl.org.

We thank you and look forward to seeing you in January!

-Chris
--
Request pm.org Technical Support via support@pm.org