Ken Fox on 27 Jun 2010 11:47:41 -0700

RE: Upcoming hack night

Can I forward this to the math & computer Science Society at Drexel?

-- Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-phl@lists.pm.org [mailto:owner-phl@lists.pm.org] On Behalf Of
Chris Nehren
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:48 AM
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Subject: Upcoming hack night

erikh, waltman and I are trying to organize a hack night somewhere in
the city. It's very loose right now but what we're looking at doing is
getting a bunch of people together to hack and chat, very likely with
food and booze tossed in as well.

Of course, you need more details before signing up. My schedule is open
except for the 3rd of July and a to-be-announced day during the weekend
a couple of weeks per month. How's an upcoming Friday evening sound for
everyone? Maybe the 9th or the 16th starting around 6 and running until
whenever.

Given this, can I have a show of hands for who's interested?

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren

-