Chris Nehren on 11 Sep 2011 19:44:17 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] Upcoming meeting dates

On Sep 11, 2011, at 21:50, Mark Gardner wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 6:19 PM, Darian Anthony Patrick
> <darian@criticode.com> wrote:
>> I have received confirmation for use of Rm. 307, Levine Hall, for the
>> following dates:
>>
>> Sept. 12, 2011
>> Oct. 3, 2011
>> Nov. 7, 2011
>> Dec. 5, 2011
>> Jan. 9, 2012
>> Feb. 6, 2012
>
> Thanks Darian! Walt, are you or someone else going to update the
> phl.pm.org home page's Upcoming Events?

I believe only Walt has the ability to do this. If we put the site in a git repo, it would decrease the work that needs to be done, such that one would only need a small shell script that pulled changes and then deployed them.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren