Al Newkirk & Associates on 27 Sep 2011 05:09:26 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] Visiting monger

I'm partial to Sushi, great sushi place at 12th and Walnut, AKI Japanese Fusion.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Aaron Crane <arc@aaroncrane.co.uk> wrote:
Chris Nehren <c.nehren/phl@shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 17:58:50 -0400 , Aaron Crane wrote:
>> A lunch meeting on the 6th sounds like it would work best given the
>> constraints for travel to PPW, even though some people won't be able
>> to make it.  Does anyone have a suggestion for place and time?
>
> I could make lunch on the sixth, presuming it's somewhere in center city
> or university city. Suggestion on place depends on what you want to
> have. We're fortunate to have so very many places to eat in the city
> that it's difficult to recommend a place without any idea of what one
> wants to have. I'm partial to Asian cuisine myself, but am open to other
> options.

Asian food works well for me, and I'm generally an unfussy eater who
can enjoy pretty much any cuisine, so I'm happy to go along with the
consensus.  I'm naturally planning to try a cheesesteak while I'm in
town, but I can happily do that another time, of course.

I'm currently booked into a hotel near the 2nd Street subway station.
I'm sure I can find my way to another neighborhood for lunch, though.

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/

Al Newkirk
ANAIO