Walt Mankowski on 2 Oct 2011 22:07:30 -0700

[Philadelphia-pm] Reminder: tech meeting Monday night, Oct 3

Sorry, I just realized I never sent out a reminder for our October
tech meeting.  It will be TONIGHT, Monday October 3, at 7 PM, at our
usual spot at 307 Levine Hall at Penn.

I'll be giving a talk on "Demystifying Pack and Unpack".  It's a new
talk that I'm going to be giving that talk at the Pittsburgh Perl
Workshop next weekend, so you guys get to be my guinea pigs!

Walt