Walt Mankowski on 5 Mar 2012 09:36:22 -0800

[Philadelphia-pm] Meeting tonight?

Sorry about the lack of communication about tonight's meeting.  I've
been very busy working on my dissertation, and I also have a bunch of
other things going on this week.  I think it's probably best if I stay
home and work tonight.

I guess we probably have the room reserved if people want to meet.

I haven't totally been ignoring the group.  We've got a potential
speaker lined up for April, and some other cool stuff I'm not quite
ready to put on the schedule yet.

Walt