Walt Mankowski on 13 Sep 2012 08:21:15 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] lunching in center city Philly

That was my impression from the discussion, too.  We'll likely end up
talking about geeky things, but I think this is mainly a chance for
folks to meet and chat over lunch.

I'm hoping to join you too.

Walt