Walt Mankowski on 28 Feb 2013 18:31:39 -0800

[Philadelphia-pm] March Meeting, March 4 at Nodding Head

I ran into John Cappiello last week at a Drexel job fair, and he asked
me if we could have a meeting in Center City so he'd have a better
chance of making it.  Since we don't have any tech talks scheduled,
let's have our March meeting Monday night, March 4, at 7 PM at Nodding
Head.  Also, Monday just happens to be my birthday, and I can't think
of a better way of celebrating it than with a few Ich Bin Ein
Berlinerer Weisses.

Walt