Walt Mankowski on 2 Nov 2013 10:43:01 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] November meeting?

Sorry, I've been crazy busy this month.

If we were to keep to our first-Monday schedule, are next meeting
would be Monday night.  I don't have any Perl talks prepared, but I
could talk about NumPy (have I done that at phl.pm yet? I forget.) or
a 2d array class I wrote in C++.  Or I could talk about what it's been
like trying to teach a bunch of Drexel freshmen intro programming in
Java.  That's assuming we even have the room.

Or we could just meet for dinner somewhere.

Thoughts?