Walt Mankowski on 23 Mar 2015 10:48:53 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] FBP:Perl help

Hi Doug,

I'm the leader of the Philadelphia Perl Mongers, but I've gotten busy
with some other things and group has been pretty dormant for a while.
I'm sorry to say that we haven't had any meetings for about a year,
and we don't have anything scheduled for next week.  What makes you
think we have a meeting on April 2?  Even when we were meeting more
regularly, I don't recall us meeting on Thursdays.

That said, we could certainly try to organize something.
Unfortunately I don't have any experience with any of the things you
mentioned in your email.  Does anyone else on the list think they can
help out Doug?

Walt

P.S. I sent the first version of this just to Doug by mistake, so now
I'm resending it to the list.  My apologies if you end up with 2 copies.