Zac Pappis on 20 Aug 2015 13:58:08 -0700

[Philadelphia-pm] DuckDuckGo global event

Hey Philly folks!

DuckDuckGo is hosting a global open source event on August 29th and we're inviting any/all developers to improve our results for technical searches.

That day, our community is hosting meetups and interacting with each other to create Instant Answers for the topics they love. For example:

Perl 5 Docs: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=perl+split&ia=about
Perl 6 Docs: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Str.rindex&ia=about
Regex Help: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=regex+help&ia=cheatsheet
Cron Parsing: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=crontab+*+*%2F3+*+*+*&ia=answer

Our Philly meetup group is hosting the event at Benjamin's Desk downtown but you can also participate virtually!

Cheers,

-Zac