Mark Gardner on 27 Aug 2016 14:19:32 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] Regular phl.pm meetings

On Aug 26, 2016, at 1:57 PM, Brian Duggan <bduggan@matatu.org> wrote:

What does everyone think about scheduling a regular
Philly Perl Mongers tech meeting?  If there's a
talk, great, otherwise we can just chat
about perl-ey things and then get food.

I propose the second Monday of every month.

In view of the conflicts from the last one I've put
together a Perl 6 program to check for conflicts:

  https://git.io/v6xsE

So far so good.  Anyone interested in seconding this
motion?

I’m up for meeting on Monday, September 12, but I’m moving out of the area the following weekend so I don’t have any opinion as to what happens afterwards. Cool program though.

--
Mark Gardner
mjg@phoenixtrap.com