Randall Sindlinger on 5 Oct 2016 13:46:38 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] Monday Meeting

Sorry, no volunteer here :-)

However, if it would inspire someone... I would love to hear a talk about Moose.  I've worked with it peripherally, but never really embraced it.  So, a crash course, lessons learned, common pitfalls, or anything like that would be great (for me, anyway).

As far as group coding, I'd be certainly open to that, too.

-Randall