James E Keenan on 9 Mar 2018 08:14:12 -0800

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] Monday, March 12

On 03/08/2018 09:27 AM, Brian Duggan wrote:
On Thursday, March  8, Brian Duggan wrote:
Any volunteers to speak on Monday?

Jim Keenan has volunteered to do a dry-run of his
TPCiSLT talk:

     "Testing the CPAN River Against the Perl 5 Core Distribution:
      Where Do We Stand?"

My talk is a first draft of a TPC-20-minute presentation ... so if anyone else wants to present something, step up to the plate.

And my talk builds on the one I gave last year at TPC, which you can peruse here:

* text: http://thenceforward.net/perl/tpc/TPC-NA-2017/p5-codebase-health.pdf

* slides:  http://thenceforward.net/perl/tpc/TPC-NA-2017/slides/

* video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLFHyxALAbE&list=PLA9_Hq3zhoFxdSVDA4v9Af3iutQxLI14m&index=65&t=4s

Thank you very much.