Karen Cravens on 11 Jun 2018 10:34:16 -0700

Re: [Philadelphia-pm] June 11: Linked Data

On 06/07/2018 09:53 AM, Brian Duggan wrote:
> Hope everyone can make it!

Thinking about it. But my Philly exploration so far has been limited to
weekend afternoons... what are Philly streets like on the trip home (to
PATCO, that is)?

(This may be a dumb question but bear in mind, I moved here from Wichita
where the buses barely cover anywhere, only run once an hour where they
do run, *and* stop running at 7pm, don't run on Sundays at all, and as a
result by about 6pm Wichita's downtown is a desolate wasteland where any
pedestrians risk being consumed by CHUDs*)

(*exaggerated only slightly for effect; downtown is slowly reviving but
the bus schedule is literally that)