Brian Duggan on 7 Nov 2018 05:54:35 -0800

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

[Philadelphia-pm] no meeting on Monday

Hi Philly Perl Mongers --

I can't make it this Monday, 11/12 so I'm going to go ahead and cancel the meeting.

Anybody interested in trying for a rain date, or shall we just wait until December 10?

Philadelphia-pm mailing list