Walt Mankowski on 23 Nov 2021 18:07:05 -0800

[Philadelphia-pm] Zoom call Saturday to Celebrate the life of David H Adler

Hi everyone,

In case you missed it, the email below has a link to the livestream of
David's funeral. It also has information about a Zoom meeting that a
friend of David's is organizing on Saturday.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Piglet <piglet@piglet.org> -----

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 18:53:10 -0500
From: Piglet <piglet@piglet.org>
To: Martin Heinsdorf <martinheinsdorf@codesign.net>
Cc: ny@lists.pm.org, hangout@nylxs.com
Subject: Re: Gathering tonight to Celebrate the life of David H Adler

David Harry Adler, 9/29/1964-11/16/2021

His funeral was yesterday; you can see the recorded livestream and share memories here: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/forest-hills-ny/david-adler-10451028

Debby Schwartz has organized a Zoom celebration of his life, to which you are invited:

Dave has friends all over the country and the world who could not get together in person to mourn him. This is a chance to talk about him with others who are feeling the same. Please repost this far and wide to places where you would find friends of David's. Facebook, Twitter etc and tell friends who are not on social media.

Debby Schwartz is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Let's talk about David together
Time: Nov 27, 2021 01:00 PM PST, 4PM EST, 9PM UTC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89870592267
Meeting ID: 898 7059 2267
Passcode: 312595