Chris Fearnley on Mon, 7 Jul 1997 01:20:46 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] The TWIN stuff from willows (fwd)

I just couldn't wait till next month to share this:

It doesn't run 32 bit Windose apps, but it is LGPL and it works (from
reports I've heard).  Microsoft: look out we can run your apps now :)
We no longer need to wait for Wine!  Because it's time ...