Chuck Peters on Wed, 26 Feb 1997 03:55:07 -0500 (EST)

PLUG Meeting

PLUG Meeting Wednesday March 5th 7 PM at the Cyberloft.  Many of us have
expressed interest in a PLUG project, however it seems we all have our own
ideas about what it should be.  This month I hope we can agree on a
project for the Group.

To facilitate better communication of the group and so that we all can get
our ideas out about the PLUG project, I have started a discussion mailing
list.  You all have been subscribed to "linux-list@ccil.org" as well as
"plug-announce@ccil.org". If you wish to be removed from the list, send a