LeRoy D. Cressy on Tue, 4 Aug 1998 20:36:42 -0400 (EDT)

PLUG Meeting

Philadelphia Linux Users Group

                        PLUG

TOPIC:  This month we will be having general discussions answering
your questions concerning Linux.  There are many distributions
available and selecting the one that is right for you is a matter
of debate.  What should determine your selection of a Linux
distribution should be predicated upon your needs and not what
someone else's needs are.  Each distribution has its own merits
and pitfalls.  And it might be interesting to see why our members
select one distribution over another.

Also if you have any pressing problems, bring them with you and
we may have the solution that you are seeking.

WHERE:  Cyberloft Cafe
        1525 Walnut Street, 2nd floor
        Philadelphia, PA
        http://www.cyberloft.com
        215-564-4380

When:   Wednesday August 5, 1998
        7 PM

COST:   None

PLUG:   Philadelphia Linux Users Group meets the first Wednesday
        of every month.

Mostafa Eldefrawy (mostafa@netaxs.com) has been gracious and has
provided PLUG with their meeting space.  For superior web page
design see http://www.cyberloft.com/

Hope to see you at the Cyberloft,

LeRoy Cressy

--