Igor Grobman on Sat, 8 Aug 1998 18:56:25 -0400 (EDT)

the bounces (ugh!)

Well, I trusted Chuck would remove the offending bouncer that closed down his
list before forwarding the list to me.  Apparently I was wrong ;-).  It
appears smartlist disabled the offender before I did, but I am not 100% sure.
This is another test message to test it, but this time I promise you will see
a maximum of one more bounce! ;-)

Again, sorry about this.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@igoria.net