Dean S. Williams on Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:04:27 -0500 (EST)

On site training

I am looking for a knowledgable Linux person to help me learn Linux at my home.
Location is Upper Mt.Bethel Pennsylvania within sight of Delaware Water Gap.
Equipment includes two socket six mahines running at 100 mhz (soon to be upgraded to a socket seven running at 350 mhz) and 133 mhz,
two socket seven machines running at 266 anf 300 mhz.
a saturday or sunday is ok sunday until 4PM
I'm willing to pay a mutually agreed upon fee and of course lunch is included.

How about it

Dean