LeRoy D. Cressy on Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:47:00 -0500 (EST)

Re: Does anyone have

Kenny, Vale T wrote:

> Hi All,
>         Does anyone have drivers for Compaq's line of server Ethernet cards?
> I think they're called "netiquette" They're the standard cards on the
> proliant 2500s.  If not any suggestions as to where to start looking?  I
> tried Compaq already, and their web site does not even acknowledge Linux

I tried looking through the news groups and I found a link for a compaq
driver at:

http://x9.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=404881319&search=thread&threaded=1&CONTEXT=9

There has been a lot of discussion about the derth of drivers for the
Compaq Systems.  Apparently, they are only paying lip service to the
Linux community.  another place you can look is at kernel.org and see if
the newest kernel has provisions for the compaq drivers.

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037