LeRoy D. Cressy on Fri, 1 Jan 1999 21:06:12 -0500 (EST)

Re: Some New Year Fun

Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> LeRoy D. Cressy <ldc@netaxs.com>:
> > Happy New Year,
> >
> > As most of you know I m involved with Linux, and my friend Eric Raymond
> > has written a New Years Spoof based on a leaked internal document from
> > our good friends in Redmond, WA.  Have a lot of fun reading it:
> >
> > http://www.opensource.org/halloween4.html
>
> Oops.  Correction. "Halloween IV: When Software Things Were Rotten" is
> not in fact based on leaked Microsoft material.  It just takes off on
> a comment by Ed Muth, Vinod Vallopillil's boss.
>
> Someday those poor fools at Microsoft will learn that it's just not
> wise to hand me straight lines...

Sorry for the goof.  But we all know that as long as Linux is free we
have won!  For with free open source OS the user truly is the winner

Happy New Year :-)
--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037