Rebecca Ore on Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:03:57 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone know anything about Wheat Computers

I'm thinking about getting a new box that's virgin as far as MS is
concerned and was looking at the kde site (in regard to other things,
like why is Intel putting money into RedHat) and notice that they were
about the closest place that shipped a fully rigged Linux box.

The good, bad?  Opinions.  I've installed RedHat a couple of times so
don't feel a need to prove stuff, but will be setting up a two box
network at home.  I've had no problems with Micron, but wanted to
support the side.  I know there's a place in New Hampshire, DCG, that offers
installed Linux on Intel, Alphas, and Sun.

The present box will be returned to Windows 95 and graphics programs
that don't have Linux equals yet.  Perhaps with some upgrades, too.

Then I set up the home network.

--
Rebecca Ore
Creativity is playing with the rule sets