Juergen Fiedler on Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:59:14 -0500 (EST)

Procmail Question

Hello,

I'm trying to set up procmail and have one last question (well, I hope
it's the last one):
I'm calling procmail in my .fetchmailrc like that:

mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d juergen"

Is the '-d juergen' part neccessary if the .fetchmailrc and .procmailrc
are both in my home directory?

Wait... that's not the real question. The real question is: The PLUG
section in .procmailrc looks like this:

:0:
* ^To.*plug@lists.nothinbut.net
PLUG

Does that look correct? Is the rule case sensitive? And if it works, will
the mail be written to $HOME/Mail/PLUG automatically or do I have to give
the full path to the mailbox?

TIA,
Juergen